The Science of the Development of Souls
Author Dr.Vladimir Antonov
Translated by Dr.Mikhail Nikolenko
There is the science that studies the regularities of behavior formation. It is called ethology or behaviourism. Scientists of various countries, including the author of these lines, have studied such regularities on the whole.
… Have you, reader, asked yourself the question: Why do people so differ in their characteristics, mental properties? And due to what it depends on, why this or that person may have an evil, vile, violent, lying, or stupid, lazy, hyper- or hypo- or homosexual character, why someone can be intellectually primitive and satisfies oneself only with primitive amusements — but also why there are people, on the contrary, who are highly reasonable, altruistic, sincere, honest, kind, forgiving, unselfish in striving towards helping others, in search for the highest knowledge and spiritual development?
What determines such drastic differences?
Genetic-endocrine factors may play a certain role here. For example, the increased production of adrenaline and noradrenaline hormones in corresponding glands of internal secretion — favors the formation of energetic (or even excitable and aggressive) character. Chronically low levels of these hormones lead to lethargy, passivity...
Damaging factors, which affect a mother during pregnancy, can cause abnormalities in the development of certain brain structures of the fetus. And it may lead to, including, such remote consequences as a violation of sexual orientation of the human after the reaching of sexual maturity [5,8].
Adequate contact of a child with the mother (or those who substitute her) play a very important role in socialization (i.e., in the sense of “kinship” relations between the representatives of one’s own species). If a child does not receive adequate maternity in the first years of life — this can lead to the formation of character traits of hostility towards other people.
Later in childhood, a child needs full-fledged communication with its peers. If this does not take place, certain features of anti-social behavior may occur in the manifestation of the child’s character as well as deviations in sexuality [5,8].
A child’s experience with its closest adults has a great influence on the formation of behavior of a child in childhood. Here takes place the so-called mechanism of “identification” when entire patterns of emotional and behavioral reactions are imprinted (and, by the way, uncritically).
Also there are "critical" stages of revaluation of what the human had learned and which "are put" in the program of formation of personality. The first one is called "transitional age" and coincides with the years of puberty. The second one may take place after age twenty.
But much more important than all of the above factors is the experience of previous incarnations with which the human has come into this physical body. This is — the main thing, and all other factors only make an impact on the further development of the incarnate soul.
Thus, during analyzing a specific incarnate soul it is necessary to distinguish the two groups of its properties: a) which are caused by its psychogenetic age, characterized by the number of previous incarnations in the human body, and b) the set of qualities (good and bad), accumulated in those incarnations.
Herewith, we need to take into account that psychogenetically young souls are more susceptible to the effects of the factors influencing them in their current incarnation. Also, these people possess less strength of will and less “sweep the mind”, and their decisions — are less firm.
In analyzing exactly specific situations, in which this or that human manifests oneself, it is required to take into account all five factors that influence the decision-making and the outcome of the situation; which were named by Krishna (Chapter 18:14-16 of the Bhagavad Gita, see ). Among them — including, the Divine Will.
And we need to always take into account that God takes care of every man, always trying to help everyone — through creating favorable situations for its development, trying directly to inspire faithful thoughts. But people — due to their own stupidity or by being fooled by false religious doctrines — ignore the Care of them by the Creator or pray to Him about that which we should not pray for. For example, they beg Him for earthly goods for themselves… while He — offers goods of Heaven…
* * *
… In the context of this book we should also speak about the education of the masses of adults — on the scale of countries and the entire population of the planet.
Here we should take into account that the majority of almost any modern country is represented by people who can be called psychogenetically young. Who are they? Well, though such features: they become adherents of a particular religious doctrine… on a national basis. For example, I am — Jew, because the religion of the Jews is — Judaism. Or I am — Orthodox, because religion of Russians is — Orthodoxy. Or I am — Buddhist, because religion of Buryats is — Buddhism. Not the search for truth is important for them, but rather belonging to the crowd…
Precisely such people easily believe that not efforts in self-transformation — as a soul — lead to success in the spiritual life, but… prayers…
These people tend to look for strong leaders who are ready to lead them. Where to?… This is — not so important to the masses of young embodied souls. Other things are important for them: their idol has to promise them a “bright future”. Because of this — they are easily able to fall in love with him… And if I love him, if we all love him so much — we are moving to the correct goal!…
And another important feature here is “mass character”… It is called “the crowd effect” in psychology: mergence with the crowd gives a feeling of power to the human… And the sense of personal responsibility for actions — disappears…
* * *
Only psychoenergetically strong personalities can become leaders of the masses of people. They are — not the young souls. But in terms of qualities they can be righteous and, conversely, diabolical.
Looking back at the lessons of history, we can see that even very decent and cultural people at the present time turned out to be under the power of incarnate devils in the past — and that they began to commit large-scale crimes while they were incited by their leaders.
Recently, the control over crowds of young souls was raised to the rank of the section of applied psychology. Advertising and “political technology” of election campaigns can be attributed here too…
But I would like this “art of crowd control” not to become the prerogative of only evil personalities! I would like the true spiritual knowledge — knowledge, not fictions about God and the Spiritual Path — to be actively implemented by political leaders in the mentality of the masses!
How good it would be if everyone in childhood could receive the true meaning of our lives on Earth!
In such cases each human would have a much better chance of personally approaching our common Creator and levels of morbidity, crime and other calamities of humanity would decrease due to this!
And then God would start creating more favorable living conditions for those people who accepted His desirable image of the existence and development for us.
It is He Who has sent us to grow and evolve on Earth! Therefore He is most interested in the fact that all in human societies would go according to His plan, according to His prescribed laws and regulations, so that humanity would bring fruits of positive evolution expected by Him.
- Antonov V.V. — Spiritual Heart. The Religion of Unity. “Polus”, Saint Petersburg, 1999 (in Russian).
- Antonov V.V. — General Theology — the Science about God. “Reality”, Saint Petersburg, 2002 (in Russian).
- Antonov V.V. (ed.) — How God Can Be Cognized. Book 2. Autobiographies of God’s Disciples. “Vilna Ukraina”, Lvov, 2005, first edition (in Russian).
- Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Spiritual Heart: Path to the Creator (Poems-Meditations and Poems-Revelations). “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007 (in Russian).
- Antonov V.V. — How God Can Be Cognized. Autobiography of a Scientist, Who Studied God. “New Atlanteans”, 2009.
- Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Classics of Spiritual Philosophy and the Present. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007.
- Antonov V.V. — Ecopsychology. “New Atlanteans”, 2008.
- Antonov V.V. — Sexology. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007.
- Antonov V.V. — Forest Lectures on the Highest Yoga. “New Atlanteans”, 2008.
- Antonov V.V. (ed.) — Spiritual Work with Children. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007.
- Antonov V.V. — Evolution of Consciousness. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
- Antonov V.V. — Blessed Are the Pure in Heart! “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
- Antonov V.V. — What Is Truth? “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008.
- Antonov V.V. , Vaver G.Yu. — Complex System of Psychical Self-Regulation. L. 1986 (in Russian).
- Gibran Khalil Gibran — The Prophet. “Almazny Put”, Minsk, 1997 (in Russian).
- Dowling L.H. — The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ. “Society for Vedic Culture”, Saint Petersburg, 2001 (in Russian).
- The Life of Saint Issa: Best of the Sons of Men. In: “Around Jesus”. “Society for Vedic Culture”, Kiev, 1993 (in Russian).
- Zubkova A.B. — Story about Princess Nesmeyana and Ivan. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2007 (in Russian).
- Zubkova A.B. — Dobrynya — Byliny. “New Atlanteans”, 2008 (in Russian).
- Zubkova A.B. — Dialogues with Pythagoras. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008 (in Russian).
- Zubkova A.B. — Divine Parables. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008 (in Russian).
- Zubkova A.B. (comp.) — Book of the Born in the Light. Revelations of the Divine Atlanteans. “New Atlanteans”, Bancroft, 2008 (in Russian).
- Mason P., Laing R. — Sathya Sai Baba — the Embodiment of Love. “Society for Vedic Culture”, Saint Petersburg, 1993 (in Russian).
- Sathya Sai Baba — Jnana Vahini . The Stream of Divine Wisdom. “Society for Vedic Culture”, Saint Petersburg, 1997 (in Russian).
- Sathya Sai Baba — Sathya Sai Is Saying. V.1. Interviews of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. “Oblik”, Saint Petersburg, 1991 (in Russian).
- Haich E. — Initiation. “Sfera”, Moscow, 1998 (in Russian).
- Castaneda C. — The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge. “Pocket Books”, N.Y., 1966.
- Castaneda C. — Journey to Ixtlan: The Final Lessons of Don Juan. “Pocket Books”, N.Y., 1976.
- Castaneda C. — Tales of Power. “Pocket Books”, N.Y., 1978.
- Rajneesh — Mustard Seed. “Rajneesh Foundation”, Har-Rom, 1978.
- Yogananda — Autobiography of a Yogi. “The Philosophical Library”, N.Y., 1946.